Heading to Lisbon in the fall. I'll have a Spanish Orange SIM (most likely) in my phone, since we're going to Barcelona first.
I'd appreciate your advice as to where/what company to go to for a SIM. We'll be staying in Rossio, so there should be some options within walking distance.
We don't use our phone very much...we could get by without data, if necessary...so a simple 10€ loaded onto it would be more than sufficient.
We used old UK GiffGaff SIMs that still had some funds leftover this past spring in Italy and Paris, so keeping the Spanish orange SIM might suffice as well, assuming there are funds remaining.
Just looking for some SIM provider recommendations nearby in case we need to get them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 2 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 5 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 paris to london- day trip
- 10 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Family vacation
- 16 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 17 South of France
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 Tips for first trip to UK
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 which language school in Italy?
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Dubrovnik