I have been reading through all the mobile phone threads and have seen the suggestions for buying a mobile phone rather than renting none.That sounds like it might work well for us. We are leaving next Monday 10/20 for 2 weekes in S.Germany, Luxembourg, South (Nice) and Eastern(Grenoble)France. We are renting a car and I had thought about just renting a phone through Auto Europe. But I now think it might be better to buy one, as I will be returning several times over the next few years. So my question is this, where is the best place to buy a Mobile Phone ? We are flying into Frankfurt, can you buy one at the airport? We will be staying in Wiesbaden Germany for our first few days is there a store that would be better? Sorry this is so long...Thanks for any information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO $ 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24*7v
- 2 10 days in europe
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 Trans Siberian Train
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 11 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 14 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 15 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 16 Greece during Easter week or August
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 19 The World's Greatest Churches
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Paris November 2017