I'm traveling to Austria&Germany in September. To be safe, I'm planning on buying a hair straightener when I arrive in Salzburg, instead of bringing one with me. Any advice on where I can buy one that isn't too expensive? I'll be staying near Mirabell Palace.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 2 우리카지노 ▶ 우리카지노 : qyd55.com●
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 9 Current plan for March trip
- 10 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 11 Spain in 2018
- 12 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 18 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 Barcelona to Malaga
- 21 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 22 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 23 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 24 beware of robbed in Milan
- 25 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal