We are a family of 6 from down-under Australia.
We were in Germany and now in Spain trying to find ways to buy a car and a caravan and start touring around UK and Europe.
In Germany we weren't able to buy due to our (NON) resident status, now in Spain possible the same issue as Germany, lucky we have a friend we could stay with in Spain and is brain storming and researching on how we could fulfill our dream..
Here are a few questions and i hope someone out there has been though what we wish to do and can help shine some light into our problems.
Does anyone know where an Australian National (NON UK or EU resident) is it possible to buy a Car and Caravan.. was thinking of maybe buying it and taking it home after our travels (1-2 years) or is it too much of hassle to do so and better to have a guarantee buy back after use service.
Any feedback will be most appreciated.
Please help us!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 6 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 8 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 9 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 10 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 11 Barcelona to Malaga
- 12 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 13 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 14 Christmas week in Ireland
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 17 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 18 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 19 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 20 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 21 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 24 Moscow Hotels
- 25 Headed to Madrid in the Spring