Where should we travel next?

Old Aug 30th, 2000, 08:29 PM
Judy

Where should we travel next?

Our family of four-girls 12 and 16-is fortunate to have some travel vouchers to spend and wonder where our next trip should be. We will probably go during late March. We have recently been to England, Wales, France, and Italy! We're trying to decide between Hawaii and Spain, but we're not limited to those choices. Any ideas for our very lucky family?

Old Aug 31st, 2000, 03:56 AM
francesca

You don't mention where you live.... What are you looking for in a vacation? Do you want a culural experience or just to relax? I can tell you my personal wish list: Chile, India, Ireland and Iceland. I would also love to go to Hawaii!

Old Aug 31st, 2000, 03:59 AM
Ernie

Elephant Island, just off the Antartica coast. Seal hoosh is very tasty there.

Old Aug 31st, 2000, 06:24 AM
topper

Old Aug 31st, 2000, 08:55 AM
John

Judy, I'd suggest Spain, in particular Andalusia and Catalonia. Don't get me wrong, Hawaii is wonderful, but the history, cultural variety, and energy of southern Spain is something special. Unfortunately, though, Sam Choy hasn't opened a restaurant in Sevilla yet, more's the pity.