My husband and I are just embarking on planning a vacation for early- to mid-May, and were thinking of a couple of options in Europe, but I'm frankly overwhelmed - so I thought I'd ask for advice. We are thinking 10 days to14 days. Somewhere warm and sunny. We don't want to try to do or see too much so not looking for a jam-packed itinerary but could be into moving cities a couple of times. I was thinking Spain, Greek islands or possibly Croatia -- though the little I've read makes it sound like a lot might be closed on Croatia's coast might not be open.
Any recommendations or advice would be very welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT EPSON Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 4 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 7 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 8 Driving
- 9 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 17 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 20 Poland--where else to go
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 5 days in Andalusia
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 South of France
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?