I am looking for suggestions on where to take our 3 kids (11, 9, 6) for a 2wk European vacation. Probably looking at next summer-Julyish, or the following spring.
Tried to convince DH to do a home exchange, but he's just not comfortable. We think we would like to do a home rental and explore one location, but reasonable travel would not be out of the question. Also, we would like to keep the costs in check.
Provence, Dordogne and Tuscany have been mentioned, but I would love your advice. Went to Spain last year so that is out.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer 1:800:681:7208 installations Contact LEXMARK Tec*h care!
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 4 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 5 Arezzo - how much time?
- 6 Where to See Flamenco
- 7 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 8 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 9 Keukenhaf
- 10 Netherlands- Texel
- 11 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 12 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 13 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 14 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 15 Sleep at Heathrow
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 18 2 week May trip with kids
- 19 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 20 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Rail vs. Plane
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 25 Paris November 2017
Where should the Griswolds' go? Best European FAMILY vacations