Where in Europe shall I go in November?

Sep 13th, 2000, 11:43 AM
richardab

Where in Europe shall I go in November?

OK, I just completed my Fall Europe trip to London, Paris, Strasbourg and Alsace. I need to start planning my November Eurovacation. I don't want to go anywhere too cold. Last year I went to Madrid and had a great time. Where shall I go?

Sep 13th, 2000, 12:32 PM
lisa

Have read lots of great posts on this forum about Sicily, and was thinking about going myself last November and remember in my research that average temps were not bad at all that time of year -- can't vouch for it personally yet though as it's still on my "to go" list.

Sep 13th, 2000, 02:33 PM
Maira

Go to Andalucia, Spain. Seville, Granada, Cordova, wonderful any time of the year, great in November.

Sep 13th, 2000, 03:38 PM
Barbara

I would also suggest Sicily. We have experienced up to 95 degree weather in November. It should still, at the very least, be mild. All parts of the island are fascinating, beautiful coastline, magnificent mountains, interesting, charming towns and lower prices than the rest of Italy. I would recommend you read about Palermo, Erice, Trapani, Selinunte, Cefalu, the Madonie Mountains, Siracusa, Taormina, Caltigerone, Enna, Noto, Agrigento and the various small islands off the coast. We use Italy for the Gourmet Traveler to plan an itinerary and Karen Brown guides to book accomodations. You can fly directly into Palermo or Catania. Buon viaggio!

Sep 19th, 2000, 12:10 PM
René

Come to Germany, Berlin. It´s interesting, many things to see, many new places, friendly poeple. I can help you with everything!

Sep 22nd, 2000, 06:55 AM
richardab

What about Florence?