I was going to be in Vienna end of this week to see two opera performances at the Vienna State Opera House. But I had to change my plans and now I have 4 tickets.
LA BOHÈME, Vienna State Opera, 07 December 2013 (2 tickets)
TRISTAN UND ISOLDE, Vienna State Opera, 08 December 2013 (2 tickets)
Any advice on where I could sell the tickets?
or whether anyone wants them
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 6 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 7 Tips for first trip to UK
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 My France Vacation
- 10 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 11 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 12 land vs river cruise
- 13 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 16 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 17 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 18 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 21 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 22 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 23 Poland--where else to go
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 10 days in europe