We will be staying at Le Meridien across from the main train station. They charge 20€/night!
Does anyone know of any place near by to park more cheaply?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT EPSON Techh care
- 2 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 3 The World's Greatest Churches
- 4 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 5 Portugal
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 12 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 13 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Scotland ideas
- 17 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 21 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.