Pizza in Italy?
Fondue in Switzerland?
Croissant in Paris?
Wine in France?
Cheese in France?
Chocolate and french fries in Belgium?
Pretzels in Germany?
Flower bulbs in The Netherlands?
Danish Pastry in Denmark?
Kolache in Prague?
Fado in Portugal?
Tapas in Spain?
Irish cream in Ireland?
Wursts in Germany?
Coffee in Austria?
Goulash in Poland?
And I only WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST - Not 2nd best - not really good - not what locals usually eat - just the VERY best - VERY VERY best?
Thanks in advance for your culinary expertise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 संपर्क YANDEX EMAIL ☎ 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset Now ☎ YANDEX Tec*h
- 2 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 7 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 10 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 Greatest place for dreaming
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 15 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 18 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 19 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 22 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 23 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 24 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 25 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
Pizza in Italy?