My partner and I will be arriving at LHR (Heathrow) in the morning sometime in June. We will be picking up a hire car and driving straight to Glastonbury (actually Pilton) in Somerset where we will be camping in a rather large field with a few hundred thousand other people (Glasto music festival for those who have no idea what I'm talking about) for a week. We need two phones and two sim cards. We are not in a place at the moment where we can buy phones as the phones are locked in our current country of residence.
Can I buy phones and sims at LHR (I think we're flying into Terminal 4)?
Alternatively, does anyone know if one can purchase phones and sim cards at service stations along the way? We'll be driving West along the M3 and then on to the A303.
We're driving away from the urban sprawl into the fields, and I'm wondering whether it is going to be possible to get phones and sims?
Very grateful for any tips/knowledge on this matter.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG Installation Contact service n0 18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 First time in Spain
- 3 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 4 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 5 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 6 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 13 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 22 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 23 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery
Where can I buy phones and sim cards between Heathrow and Glastonbury?