Reload this Page >

Where are the best sites to go to?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17th, 2001, 01:47 PM
Tania

I'm leaving for Italy in about a month. But the only thing is we have so many ideas on where to visit we are having difficulty deciding. Is there any place in particular that I should never miss out on. To help out we are spending 2-3weeks, near the city of Genoa. But we are willing to travel if not too far off.

Old Apr 18th, 2001, 11:48 AM
Linda

You have a better chance of getting a response if you tell us what kinds of things you like to do. Beach? Sightseeing? Sports? Opera?

Old Apr 18th, 2001, 03:48 PM
Tania

Well I'm in to the beach, clubs, and sports of any kind, but the people that are traveling with me are more toned down and like to look at museums, statues, etc. But don't get me wrong I like those things too..so if that helps out those are the things!

Old Apr 18th, 2001, 04:09 PM
Anon

FYI: "sites" are websites, construction sites, etc. - specific locations. "Sights" are musuems, monuments, scenic routes, and so forth - thus *sightseeing* tours. (Sorry, but it's a peeve of mine....)

Old Apr 19th, 2001, 08:25 AM
Jo

From Genoa. <BR> <BR>You can visit San Remo (a resort town) <BR>Allesandria, Turin, which is all in the Piedmont province. You can also visit Asti (Asti sparkling wines) <BR> <BR>If you want a longer trip you can also go over the boarder into France and visit Montecarlo and Monaco. <BR> <BR>

Old Apr 19th, 2001, 08:48 AM
dan woodlief

Ah, but a historic "site" is also a sight.