We are starting to plan a trip to Paris and Provence for next year and am trying to decide when to go. I've searched the topics and there is a thread from 2008, but I was wanting more updated info. Would love to be there during a beautiful time with light (was in Paris last December….very dark), but we want to avoid lots of crowds. Was thinking maybe the end of April and first of May. The '08 thread said that June was not crowded. Is this still true?
Thanks everyone for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL! AOL-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1855-843-8475-AOL-Tec*h-24-7
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 4 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 5 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 6 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 7 London vacation rental agency
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Greece during Easter week or August
- 12 Iceland driving in March
- 13 Northern Spain road trip
- 14 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 15 Help with Spain itinerary
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 20 Where to stay in Naples?
- 21 Driving
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia