My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days.
Should we use a travel day to go from Zurich to Lucerne?
Should we use a travel day to get from Murren to Kleine Scheidegg (and back) on the way up to Jungfrau?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lexmark printer 1800 681 7208 installations contact lexmark techh care
- 2 जुनैद Lexmark Email Support 1-800-570-1233 Toll Free Number LUCK.
- 3 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 4 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Moscow Hotels
- 7 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 8 Spain in 2018
- 9 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 10 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 11 Rome Hotel
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 14 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 15 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 18 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 21 Rent in Rome
- 22 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 23 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?