I'm a Dutch girl, and i'm in the last class of high school. That means I have to do my exams this year. To graduate I need to do a research about Americans who visited Amsterdam and I was wondering if some of you are willing to help me..
Mabye you are willing to tell me whether you have been in the Netherlands, what you liked about your trip here or what you didn't liked. I would love to know what you saw of our small country, what you thought of the people in general and maybe even something about how you got here (what did you think about schiphol, if you have been there?).
It doesn't matter to me whether you would like to tell me about your experiences or just about you opinion about the Netherlands.
I'm really curious about whether you would like to visit Amsterdam someday or not and what the reason is therefor?
I hope to receive some responses, this is really important for me..
Well thanks for reading this anyways!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://www.seremolynbuy.com/lutrevia-youth-cream/
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 7 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 8 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 9 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 12 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 13 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 14 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 17 Current plan for March trip
- 18 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 19 Spain in 2018
- 20 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 21 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 25 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria