Reload this Page >

What's the skinny on these B and B's?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15th, 2002, 11:26 AM
Amuse

Some questions about the following B and B's-<BR><BR>BALLYKISTEEN LODGE or BALLINACOURTY HOUSE in Co Tipperary<BR><BR>MOAT LODGE, HAZELHURST, BEARNA RUA LODGE, or CAMELOT in Dublin<BR><BR>THE SHORES COUNTRY HOUSE and MOUNT EAGLE LODGE in Co Kerry<BR><BR><BR>THE ARCHES COUNTRY HOUSE in Co Donegal<BR><BR>We like being able to view a web site before we make decisions and these particular places either had no site or we are undecided.<BR><BR>Thanks for the information! We are thrilled to begin our trip in May!

Old Apr 15th, 2002, 01:48 PM
jean

I've been contemplating the Ballinacorty House myself for a trip mid July...Looks interesting on the web site. Try Tipp.ie for a look. Let us all know when you return.<BR>I just booked the MtEagle Lodge based on a number of great recommendations from other Irish travelers that I know. <BR>While dingle town is a must on any Irish jaunt the town does get noisy at night due to revelers so I like to stay abit out of town. It is just a few minutes out the Slea Head drive.<BR>In Donegal the Arches gets good reviews but my favorite is Outside Killybegs, the Ocean View, definately five star at B&B prices. Spectacular location and decor with a great retaurant, Kitty Kelly's just next door.

Old Apr 16th, 2002, 02:12 PM
Bill

I stayed at The Shores two years ago and loved it. Annette was great and the food was very good. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the beds are very comfortable. Stay there!!

Old Apr 16th, 2002, 05:49 PM
amuse

DONE! We made our reservations today! I am ecstatic! Too bad we must wait until the end of MAY. <BR><BR>Thanks for your advice!

Old May 1st, 2002, 05:32 PM
jean

did you reserve at Ballinacorty House?<BR>I'll be over in mid July and found this interesting. Let us know. Not much is posted about B&B in Tipperary.