I am planning a family trip to Europe this summer.
We will be travelling to Nice, France for a couple nights before flying over to Venice, Italy.
It looks like Easyjet has some direct tickets between two cities; however, the date we would like to travel, there is no direct flight available (btw, there seems to be less flight schedules with Easyjet during July. Is it normal??).
Based on the dates we are looking into, we have a transfer option at Lyon, France; however, the layover time is only about 50 min.
I was told that the processes in European airports are fairly simple and straight forward (unlike the US) and was wondering if this would be enough.
Thanks much in advance and would appreciate any suggestions or feedbacks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 4 10 days in europe
- 5 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 13 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 14 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 15 European honeymoon help needed
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 18 land vs river cruise
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 21 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 22 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 23 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Browsing Barcelona
What's the resonable transit time by flights between cities?