Four of us will be in Florence for just ONE DAY in November. I'd like to see most of the city's attractions in a day. So, wondering which of these options are the best:
1. Book a full-day guided bus tour, which includes Uffizi, Academia & others - 94 Euros
2. How about getting a private guide for the whole day to take us through the whole city? Will this be cheaper than paying 94/person x4 for the four of us for a bus tour?
3. Book a half-day tour which includes City tour + Uffizi (49 Euros). Then visit Academia on your own with a reserved ticket.
4. Book an introductory walking tour of the city (25 Euros) & then visit Academia, Uffizi & Medici Chapel on your own with reserved tickets.
Really confused! Help please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 2 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Christmas Markets 2017
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 Budget trip
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 14 Driving
- 15 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 16 Algarve Town Selection
- 17 Tips for first trip to UK
- 18 paris to london- day trip
- 19 Browsing Barcelona
- 20 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 23 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 24 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 25 Portugal
What's the best way to see Florence - Guided tour/ on your own?