I ask because, now that I have finished my trip report from this October, I am planning a trip to Spain for next year.
I was looking at three hotels in Madrid and finally decided on one. On Nov 1, it was 505E w/bkfst. When I went to book it on 11/12 it had gone to 558E + 15E pp for bkfst.
Default to Plan B. This had been 525E + 10E pp for bkfst. It was now 610E + 11E pp.
Plan C, which I booked, showed prices as follows: Fri 90E, Sat 90E, Sun 110E, Mon 140E + 12E pp for bkfst.
I find it interesting that the rate for Mon, 12/15 is so much higher than for Friday 12/12.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Packing Champagne
- 2 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 3 Manchester hotels
- 4 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 9 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 16 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 17 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 22 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 25 1 night in Algarve in January?