Hello again -
I am getting so much good information from all of you.... I can't stop asking!
My husband and I will be in Ireland (Dublin, Kilkenny, SW Ireland) from April 20th -25th, and we need good packing advice.
We live in Seattle & my casual, everyday, late-winter wear usually consists of dark jeans and heeled ankle-boots, along with a turtleneck sweater and wool coat. Is this appropriate wear for Dublin? How about touring Kilkenny and Southwestern Ireland?
Of course, I do have plans to bring the comfy walking shoes ,a wind-breaker, etc. as well, but we are not planning any serious hiking either.
From Ireland, we will be heading down to Italy for 6 more days (25 April - 2 May). How can I make my wardrobe work for both countries?
(I am considering shipping all my heavy clothing & souveniers home at the end of our Ireland leg, in order to make room for clothes & goodies purchased in Italy.)
I've recieved such great help so far. I appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 2 [LEAKED!] Illusioner (2017) Online Watch
- 3 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 4 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 5 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 6 Packing Champagne
- 7 Paris Apartment
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Which Area in London?
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Milan airport--which one
- 13 Trains - website?
- 14 two days in Nice
- 15 Visit to France
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 New fast track
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 25 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
Hello again -