My husband and I plan on spending a few hours in Bath on our way to London. We will have a rental car and wondered what are the main highlights we should see? I'm a big Jane Austen fan so the Roman Baths are definitely on our list. We don't have a lot of time but would like to see a few things. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 3 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 4 Iceland driving in March
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 8 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 9 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 10 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 13 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 14 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 15 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 Greece during Easter week or August
- 18 Northern Spain road trip
- 19 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 Help with Spain itinerary
- 21 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Driving
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid