My husband and I are leading a St. Paul pilgrimage cruise which will make stops on Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes. We won't have guides for these stops, so we are on our own. Our hours on the islands are:
Since it is a pilgrimage group, we are particularly interested in churches and shrines. Because we will be visiting ancient archeological sites in Athens and Crete, those are not a priority for us on these islands.
Mykonos: what beach to go to with a family? where to eat?
Santorini: If sunset is at 19:57 and the ship departs at 20:30, do we have time to watch the sunset from Fira? Where?
We will travel up to Oia, what to see there? Especially churches?
Rhodes: What to do, where to eat, what churches?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 6 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Christmas week in Ireland
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 12 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 13 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 16 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 17 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 18 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 19 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 20 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 21 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 22 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 23 Moscow Hotels
- 24 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 25 Packing Champagne