A friend’s daughter is spending a semester abroad in London.
Any tips I can pass on to her? Any foods she should bring along she can’t get there (is peanut butter still on the list)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL :~ 1855:854:1405 password reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 4 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 5 South of France
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 My France Vacation
- 16 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 17 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 18 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 19 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 22 Malaga Christmas lights
- 23 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 24 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary