I'll be arriving at Amsterdam on Wednesday 25th Febuary at appox. 2pm, would there be enough time to go to the Anne Frank hour after that? Is it busy in Feb (all year round?) or should I go to there first thing on Thursday morning? I've checked online for tickets but their all sold out.
Also, so far I've got planned the Van Gogh museum, Anne Frank house, a canal cruise and the Heineken experience. I leave Amsterdam on Friday at appox 2pm, is there anything I can do Friday morning? Any recommendations?
Any help would be great, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800~681 7208 Installation Contact शिकार HP Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Barcelona to Malaga
- 3 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 4 Trains - website?
- 5 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 6 Which Area in London?
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 First time in Spain
- 9 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 10 family trip to Germany and more
- 11 Visit to France
- 12 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 Packing Champagne
- 16 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Paris Apartment
- 19 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 20 Milan airport--which one
- 21 two days in Nice
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help