i'm going to be travelling around Europe for approximately 30 days in June. I need to buy a back/travel pack for the trip but i don't know what size i should get! I am only hostelling (no camping) and i'll be travelling "fairly light" (as i have to keep below the 20kg airline baggage restriction). Can anyone recommend a size (litres) that would best suit me???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malwarebytes @ Installation Contact 1844:853:3131 Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 South of London in March, ancient trees and Daffodils?
- 3 Sleep at Heathrow
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 6 Keukenhaf
- 7 Netherlands- Texel
- 8 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 9 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 10 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 13 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 14 England
- 15 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 16 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 21 Once upon a time in Italy
- 22 2 week May trip with kids
- 23 Which Aran Island??
- 24 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 25 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)