We have to send a fax to our hotel in Paris for our reservation. They sent us the fax number, but I'm not sure if these are the only numbers I'll need.
I have a total of 11 numbers. Should I start with the + sign that they include also. After + 33 there is the number 1 . Do I just put +33 1 or is it +33 01 . If I do that, it will then give me 12 numbers total, plus the + sign.
Help!!! and thanks.
One more question: when I try to post a question on the French site, it keeps coming up in the General Interest site. Where am I going wrong?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 https://crackedmuscles.com/patriot-power-greens-review/
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Driving
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 Dubrovnik
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 10 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Christmas Markets 2017
- 15 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 19 Algarve Town Selection
- 20 Tips for first trip to UK
- 21 paris to london- day trip
- 22 Browsing Barcelona
- 23 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 24 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 25 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome