We have a 2 week vacation planned in October and will be landing in Rome and have a villa apartment in Positano for a week then go to Siena for a week before flying home from Rome.
What makes more sense, renting a car for 2 weeks, driving to Postano ( I have a parking spot and won't be driving much while there), then driving to Siena?
Or have a driver take us to Positano and rent a car ( where I dont know?) when we go to Siena but the car has to be left at the airport in Rome ?
I have no problem driving with the crazy people cause I am one of them.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7vs
- 2 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 5 Packing Champagne
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Which Area in London?
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Milan airport--which one
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 two days in Nice
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 New fast track
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 25 Once upon a time in Italy