we are headed to Switzerland / Italy in september and I am wondering if I need a new jacket/warmer clothes.
We are spending 10 days in Switzerland (Montreux, Wengen and Lucerne)
We want to go up the Jungfraujoch ... but wont be spending much time in the high alpes - just that day pretty much. The rest of the time is in Switz/Italy where it will be fairly warm so no real need for too many warm clothes.
We are trying to pack light - so :
Do I need a thick/warm coat? Or will a thermal long sleeve top under and a fleecy jumper do the job?
Can you hire snow jackets in Wengen? (in summer)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 paris to london- day trip
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 GTG Paris December 2017
- 14 Where to stay in Naples?
- 15 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 European honeymoon help needed
- 18 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 21 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 22 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 23 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Browsing Barcelona