I am planning to visit Vernazza in the Cinqueterre and stay there for 3 nights. While reading this forum, I heard of possible problems/damages to the hiking trails/paths in this area. Is it true? How bad is it?
During our Italy trip, we'll be staying in Florence 3 nights, and 2 in Siena. We really wanted to visit Vernazza (and made reservations for 3 nights). If the hiking trails are not that great in the Cinqueterre, do you recommend that we spend more time in Tuscany and skip Vernazza?
Thanks for your feedback! We are leaving on Tuesday May 15, so we'll appreciate your prompt feedback (in case we need to change our reservations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 2 Help with Venice Trip?
- 3 Dubrovnik
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Norte Dame light show!
- 7 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 8 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 9 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 10 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 11 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 12 10 Days in Austria
- 13 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 Greece in end October
- 16 Champagne Tours
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 GTG Paris December 2017
- 19 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 20 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Le Marche Research Help
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 25 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
What is the current condition of Cinqueterre trails/paths? Also, Tuscany vs. Cinqueterre