Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

What is the consensus on European Lovers vs American Men???

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7th, 2001, 10:49 AM
classy blonde

I have traveled all over the world, primarily Europe. I am frequently approached by good looking men and have had some long term affairs with Europeans, very distinguished men. I found European men to be better lovers. Anyone care to exchange thoughts???

Old Jul 7th, 2001, 11:00 AM
Whatever

Go to a different forum loser, and stop junking up this one with trash.

Old Jul 7th, 2001, 11:08 AM
oh yeah

I used to have this problem on deciding between Euro men and american men. <BR>Now I have both at the same time.

Old Jul 7th, 2001, 11:14 AM
classy blonde

oh yeah <BR> <BR>Well, time is a constraint flying back and forth, schedules between us are hectic and the Concorde will not be in service for some time.

Old Jul 7th, 2001, 11:14 AM
Sara

<BR>I agree - And take your alley cat morality and go somewhere else. <BR> <BR>Get a life, you filthy slut! <BR>

Old Jul 7th, 2001, 11:17 AM
Ellen

Dump 'em all and come home with me. <BR>You won't have any more questions afterward.

Old Jul 7th, 2001, 11:19 AM
classy blonde

Dear Sara, <BR> <BR>I am far from a slut, I have met some fabulous, wealthy men who have treated me like a queen - and to be frank, most of the ones I spent time with I did not sleep with. I am choosy. My point here being, is wondering what American women that have had the gracious chance between European men and American. After all, they did have kings in Europe, and the men are very well worldly and well mannered when it comes to respecting a lady in every sense of the word, they are more romantic, they believe in flowers as a token of romance.

Old Jul 7th, 2001, 11:25 AM
sam

Really!!! <BR>If you guys want to discuss your f..k tips , please do it elsewhere, pretty soon you'll be discussing what position to take it in! <BR>Do it in your own time.

Old Jul 7th, 2001, 01:58 PM
classy blonde

Oh sam, you sound so....how shall I say it....small. Such an intense reaction usually implies frustration with one's own proportions or skills. <BR>Intimidated by a woman who knows her way around, is that it?

Old Jul 7th, 2001, 02:10 PM
eros

Classy Blond? <BR> <BR>More aptly, international tramp.

Old Jul 7th, 2001, 02:38 PM
Henry Vlll

Classy blond: <BR>How does one carry on a long term affair with Europeans without sleeping with "most" of them? Are they too enamored with your past and current lurid sex tales to remind them of business at hand? <BR>Whatever, Sarah, Sam and eros are quite correct. Goodbye! <BR> <BR>