I Anant bedi loves to travel alooot as last year i was in switzerland for 6 days with the Swiss tops package which includes almost every thing and now next month on 14th May 20120 i am going to copenhagen, switzerland and italy for 15 days n ill be their in switzerland for 4 days and after that ill go to italy for 5 days and have already booked the swiss tops package for switzerland and Only Hotels for ITALY (2 nghts in venice, 1 night in florence and 2 nights in rome) but have a confusion that -----: Is eurail italy pass for 6 days ill be the best option for me to reach and explore Italy? i want to visit venice den florence den pisa den rome and want to cover almost every sidescenes available their.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Trans Siberian Train
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 South of France
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 25 My France Vacation