Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

What happened to the ITI travel itinerary web page?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2001, 08:50 AM
B.

Last June my daughter and I traveled to France. The web page iti.com was a tremendous help for us in planning our itinerary - an invaluable asset for travel distances and time. I listed it in my favorites, but now can't reach it. Any one know what happened - or can you direct me to another page with that information. We're going back to France as well as to Italy this spring.

Old Jan 5th, 2001, 09:17 AM
Rex

What I remember was www.iti.FR not .com - - and it lives on as www.mappy.com - - pointed out by elvira recently - - and the city maps are far superior to mapquest.com - - less cluttered looking and yet they show all one way street directions - - very big files, to piece together, though!

Old Jan 5th, 2001, 09:19 AM
Paulo

Try the site<BR><BR>http://www.mappy.fr/direct/mappy/accueil<BR><BR>One other site that may be used (which I prefer) is <BR><BR>http://www.michelin-travel.com/<BR><BR>Use the "prepare your route" function.<BR><BR>Paulo

Old Jan 5th, 2001, 09:29 AM
ofelia

<BR>thanks, Paulo for the website of michelin. but I cannot find germany among the choices or austria. <BR>and euroshell.com is not working either today maybe I'll just try later. <BR> <BR>thanks, <BR>ofelia

Old Jan 5th, 2001, 10:03 AM
Paulo

Actually you don't need to type in the country name if the city name is correct (in local language). Anyway, for Germany, try Allemagne, and for Austria, Autriche <BR>Paulo<BR>