So when I have looked up running options/routes in Barcelona, I read lots of recommendations to run 'first thing', before it gets busy. I would normally interpret this as meaning between 6am and 8am. But given Barcelona is a late night city and many parks seem to open at 10am (while running sites also suggesting these parks are good for running) I am thinking 'first thing' in Barcelona may be later than here in Australia.
Can someone advise? Has anyone experienced running in Barcelona? Would 8am/9am be too late to run from the Gothic Quarter, where we are staying?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT BELLSOUTH Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 3 Advise Needed
- 4 10 days in europe
- 5 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 6 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 7 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 8 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 9 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 land vs river cruise
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 14 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 15 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 16 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 17 Scotland ideas
- 18 Tips for first trip to UK
- 19 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 20 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 21 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 22 The World's Greatest Churches
- 23 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Portugal
What does 'first thing' in Barcelona mean when it comes to running?