I'm asking for some advice for a friend who is looking for a reasonable, clean place to stay in a small town in France in March. Here are the details as I know them:
Her daughter will be staying in a town called Sainte Tulle at a sports complex called Centre Regan. My friend, her husband and their teenage son would like to stay nearby, either in Sainte Tulle (which is about 62 km from Aix en Provence) or a nearby town such as Manosque or Greoux les Bains. I don't know any of these towns but I'd like them to stay in someplace interesting and/or charming.
They'll likely visit Paris for three or four days before heading to the Sainte Tulle area and then spend five or six days there.
One of the things my friend would like to know is whether there's a train from Paris to Sainte Tulle (or nearby). Would they be better off to rent a car and drive?
Regarding accommodations in or near Sainte Tulle, they'd consider a hotel, apartment or guest house. They're not looking for a 5-star hotel but would like something pleasant, clean and comfortable for the three of them (the daughter will be at the sports complex).
I'd appreciate any help or advice on her behalf.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 2 https://infosupplement.com/nobel-garcinia-cambogia
- 3 2 week May trip with kids
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Self Drive UK tour
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 8 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 9 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 10 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 11 Airport Transfer
- 12 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 13 Rail vs. Plane
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 18 Where to See Flamenco
- 19 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 20 Arezzo - how much time?
- 21 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 22 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 23 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Easter Week in Italy