Me and my husband are going to travel to Lake como, Italy and nearby places as to say Bellagio, milan and Interlaken and Zermatt (Switzerland) for a week . Its going to be our first trip to italy and switzerland. My little research says that its going to be really cold in Zermatt and interlaken and one cozy and fury jacket with little layering should suffice in cold weather.
But really confused what clothes shall i pack for Lake Como as the weather varies around 15 degrees C or little less. I dont like dressing up casually to say polo neck shirt and jeans. Please suggest me what to pack up and what are the things which i would be requiring for my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week May trip with kids
- 2 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 7 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 8 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 9 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 10 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 11 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 12 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 13 Which Aran Island??
- 14 Easter Week in Italy
- 15 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 16 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 17 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 18 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 19 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 20 Moscow Hotels
- 21 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 22 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 23 Dublin to Donegal
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo