My husband and I are planning on a 1 week trip to Greece (from India) - in MAY 2016. Can anyone suggest what all can and must I cover to get the most out of our journey?Some of the burning questions are
1. Should we only cover Athens city in a week?
2. If no, which other cities can be best placed in our itinerary?
3. What are the MUST SEE attractions in these cities?
We love scenic places, ancient ruins, but not so much of museum types,( may be one or 2 can do).
I am a little overwhelmed on how many attractions are listed on various websites!! Not getting an idea on what is TRULY WORTHWHILE to visit (and is realistic in a week).
Your valuable suggestions will help me get some direction to my planning..Thank you so much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT CANON Techh care
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 The World's Greatest Churches
- 4 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 5 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 8 Portugal
- 9 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 10 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 13 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 14 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Scotland ideas
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 21 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 London vacation rental agency
- 25 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.