Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

What are you wearing, doing, eating at this very moment, and WHO cares?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8th, 2000, 06:31 PM
Sandi

Can it really be interesting to ask, (or be dumb enough to answer) these types of questions. First, it's nosy, and second, has nothing to do with travel, and third, unless I am mistaken, nobody cares. I simply can't believe there are people who will answer this crap.

Old Sep 8th, 2000, 06:56 PM
"sandi"ISayahoo

"Sandi" "mm" "topper" and all the rest of the aliases that you so obviously assume to mess up this forum--we pity you. You need help. GO AWAY ALREADY. Fodor's pul-leeze help purge this forum of postings such as this one, simply designed to spoil our enjoyment. One of the best threads in a long while was the "where are you" one, until this idiot got into it. This is just designed so "sandi" can rant with aliases back and forth--nobody else but me will even bother about it. Most of us are disgusted phoney sorts of postings such as this one and phony aliases which clog up the forum and diminish it. I hardly bother with this forum anymore and I used to check in and help out regularly.

Old Sep 9th, 2000, 01:56 AM
pooty

Na-na-na-nana. <BR>Smile Sandi, it might let you see past your anus.

Old Sep 9th, 2000, 04:23 AM
nancy

This message is to those who responded to Sandi , <BR>I really had mixed feelings to even posting on this thread. <BR>But you know, guys; <BR>It has been said before. <BR>Why don't you just ignore her/him.? <BR>I bet these type of responses are just what she/he is looking for!! <BR>This person has so little to say, if you all blow by posts like these, this person may stop. <BR>And if she/he doesn't stop? <BR>WHO REALLY CARES! <BR>nancy

Old Sep 9th, 2000, 04:33 AM
You

I agree with Nancy. What a loser this 'Sandi' person must be.

Old Sep 9th, 2000, 04:37 AM
righton

I'm with you Sandi! I think the people who answer those postings are messing up the forum! <BR>Hey, everyone, there's room for all of us, so stop your bitching!

Old Sep 9th, 2000, 04:42 AM
Exxexx

Too bad you can search on a poster's name -- the collection for Sandi would be a real mess of idiotic blahblah.

Old Sep 9th, 2000, 04:46 AM
Mark

Sandi, you keep popping up in, literally, all the wrong places. Your posting on the "fat" thread -- which you and everyone else should let die, die, die, anyway -- was typical of what an ignorant brat you really are -- "squinting in all your orifices" to quote Oscar Wilde or someone.

Old Sep 9th, 2000, 05:42 AM
Dave

Sandi - I have disagreed with you in the past, but I agree with you on this one. I don't answer "these types of questions."

Old Sep 9th, 2000, 05:54 PM
sandi

Well, Mark, we know why Oscar Wilde commented about "squinting orfices", if, indeed he did say that. Please try to not Mix Metaphores, or misquote.

Old Sep 9th, 2000, 06:33 PM
Sandi

NOT to be confused with [email protected], I'll have you know!