Taking a quick weekend trip to Paris, France. In need of a hotel or hostel with a GREAT location. Looking for a location that we can walk to popular shops, restaurants and possibly some sights. Trying to avoid taking the train or taxi everywhere. Being able to walk to a lot of places from hotel is our goal!!! We are on a budget, we want to try and spend less than $80.00 american dollars a night, or less than 60 euro, give or take a few. Any tips would be helpful and much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pink Tour 2018, Jeff Dunham Tour 2018, The Eagles Tour
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 4 Transportation in Brittany
- 5 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 10 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 11 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 14 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 15 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 16 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 17 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 18 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 19 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 Paris Apartment
- 22 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 Which Area in London?
- 25 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG