What about to visit to Moscow

Sep 29th, 1997, 09:19 PM
Victor Papkov

What about to visit to Moscow

Hi!
My wife and me - we live in Moscow and would like to
visite
europe during next year (Prague, Vienna, may be Italy).
But
we have not much money so we look for cheap way. Is
this a
good idea to invite europeans to Moscow and then go to
them?
We look for any advices (not only about travelling in
this countries)
Thanks in advance
Victor and Tatiana

Sep 29th, 1997, 09:57 PM
Tricia

Victor-Its great to see some new faces in the travel lounge. Why don't you come to the USA!! I am not sure if I am following you- you said you wanted to find a cheap way to travel and wanted to invite Europeans to Moscow and THEN GO TO THEM- Do you mean go back to Europe with them? or do you mean swap living arrangements with them? Let me know and we'll go from there to help you!!

Sep 29th, 1997, 11:50 PM
Victor Papkov (again!)

We would like to show Europeans Moscow and some time later to visit to his country!I so not mean swap. We would like to see ALL world, but Europe is cheapest destination (We have very tight budget)
Thanks Victor

Sep 30th, 1997, 09:40 PM
Tricia

So am I to understand that you have some friends who live in Europe and want to visit you in Moscow? Will they stay with you? Then when they return home you will go with them? Or will you go on your own?
Where do they live in Europe? Can they advise you as to best things to see? If you have a really tight budget and cannot stay with them I would suggest youth hostels and pensions and getting a Eurorail pass. There are websites to give you info on these. www.eurotrip.com has lots of info on hosteling and its not just for students, and there is a link to the website for the trains, but if you don't find the link it is www.eurorail.com. I know flying to U.S. would cost a lot but your money will got a lot further here. Gasoline is $l.45 a gallon about 1/3 or 1/4 less then Europe, groceries are cheaper and hotels are much much cheaper. You can stay in a Best Western here, with air conditioning, your own toilette and shower, 2 Queen size beds and a color t.v. for less than $60 a night. Maybe some day huh! We can all dream. I have a brother in Holland and he wants to come here and see the Grand Canyon and the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. He is saving his money!!

Oct 1st, 1997, 02:08 AM
Victor Papkov

Hi! We Look for Europian (And other) friends. So we want to stay in our future friends home and invite them to our flat. So we will be able to save some our money (and their too). We travel in Russia by this way and now look for foreign pals
Victor

Oct 1st, 1997, 02:08 AM
Victor Papkov

Hi! We Look for Europian (And other) friends. So we want to stay in our future friends home and invite them to our flat. So we will be able to save some our money (and their too). We travel in Russia by this way and now look for foreign pals
Victor