I'm trying to plan a 13 day trip and would like to visit Paris, Aix-En-Provence and Barcelona. I know that this is ambitious and I don't plan to enter museums nor go shopping for whole days. I would like to get a taste for each city hopefully 5 days in Aix. What highlights do you recommend. What can we afford to miss? Please feel free to use TGV or flight times in your sample itineraries. Any recommended places to stay/or not to stay in Aix and Barcelona ( I already have accommodations in Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 South of France
- 5 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 6 Help with Spain itinerary
- 7 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 11 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 12 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 17 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 18 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 23 which language school in Italy?
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
Well-seasoned Europe travellers needed to plan 13 days in France and Spain