We have booked a B&B for 3 nights in Positano from 30th Dec'15 to 2nd Jan'16.
But after having done the booking we are having afterthoughts on the following points:
1. Will it be very cold or rainy during that time. ??
2. We are a family with 2 adults and 1 kid of 5 years, so the steep climbing of stairs in Positano will be a problem. ??
3. Do Ferries shutdown completely during that time. ??
4. Do Restaurants and Markets shut down completely at that time. ??
4. Keeping the above points in mind, will it be better to be in a big city like Rome/Naples to welcome the New Year or Positano is worth it. ??
All the suggestions and inputs will be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 3 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 15 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 16 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 17 Poland--where else to go
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 10 days in europe
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 22 Trans Siberian Train
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 25 Lisbon neighborhoods