Me and my wife are travelling to London from India for 2 months (23-Aug-2012 to 20-Oct-2012) along with our 2 year old son. We have multiple entry UK and Schengen Visa.
We have been to Paris, Brussels, Switzerland, Scotland and Germany.
We want to know options we have for travelling on weekends (Sat+Sun, may be till some time late on Mon as well) outside UK.
We are planning to visit Amsterdam (possible in 2 days from London)
Where else can we go as we have 3-4 weekends... How about some place in Greece? or Portugal? or Nordic (if weather is fine to go).. We think that for Italy and Spain we would like to spare a week each.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit to France
- 2 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 family trip to Germany and more
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Packing Champagne
- 7 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 10 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 11 Paris Apartment
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Which Area in London?
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Milan airport--which one
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 two days in Nice
- 18 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 First time in Spain
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 New fast track
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 Itinerary Help, Please!!!