We just spent a lovely weekend in Bologna. Great city to relax in and enjoy great food and wine.
Happy to answer any questions. Here are our pics (first few are from our 2013 trip)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Techh care
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 8 My France Vacation
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 11 land vs river cruise
- 12 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 13 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 16 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 17 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 18 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 21 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 22 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 23 Poland--where else to go
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 10 days in europe