Reload this Page >

Wedding Help in Amalfi Coast

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 01:58 PM
Heather

I am planning a wedding in the fall and have a number of questions:<BR><BR>1. What is the tempature like in late September, early October? Any suggestions on ideal time to go?<BR><BR>2. Need help with where to have the ceremony: Any suggestions on romantic hotels with fabulous views - perfect for a ceremony?<BR><BR>3. Are there wedding consultants that one would recommend to assist with a wedding?<BR><BR>4. Any special requirements when getting married in Italy?

Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 02:25 PM
Helper

Heather you are asking alot here. I know alot of people get married in Ravello, it would be a beautiful place. Check a web site for weddings in Italy.

Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 02:28 PM
selena

We were there in early Oct. and it was still a bit hot and humid. It poured one day but was mostly sunny.<BR>Sorry I cant help with the other questions.

Old Dec 3rd, 2002, 03:19 PM
Nancy

I was just browsing through initaly.com<BR>and ran across a section on Getting Married in Italy.

Old Dec 4th, 2002, 12:51 AM
Steve James

Hello Heather,<BR><BR>There was a thread on this a couple of weeks ago.<BR><BR>1. I was there in late September and temperatures were 20-25C. It's generally a good time to go weather-wise.<BR><BR>2. Best choice IMO would be Positano or Ravello.<BR><BR>3. Here's a local one based in Amalfi.<BR>www.lacalla.it<BR>Try also<BR>www.weddings-in-italy.net<BR><BR>4. If you find the recent thread there was good advice there. I'll see if I can top it, or maybe someone else can.<BR><BR>Hope this helps ...<BR><BR>Steve<BR>

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:15 AM
Heather

Thanks for the help. Looking at some other postings makes me think that maybe Capri would be more ideal. Any thoughts?

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:50 AM
Alli

Check out www.customitaly.com. Pamela is wonderful and may be able to help you.<BR><BR>As for weather, it will still be warm, but probably not warm enought to swim in the sea. You may get some rain also.<BR><BR>I love Le Sirenuse. We stayed there and had an incredible time. They are very helpful and speak English and may be able to recommend a local coordinator.