I am travelling to Europe in 2 months for a month and planning to buy a wedding dress there. Could you please suggest me a good place in Italy or Austria to buy a dress a good one with a good quality around 15000 euro? Can you also tell me if there any sales season for wedding dresses? I have also heard about a village in Italy, where only wedding dresses are sold, unfortunately I have no idea where is it close to. If somebody has any information about it, please let me know.
I would be very grateful, if you could help me.
And Thank You in advance, Aytan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800: 681: 7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 GTG Paris December 2017
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 5 Real Estate in Andalucia
- 6 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 11 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Greece during Easter week or August
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 20 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 21 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Paris November 2017
- 24 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 25 London vacation rental agency