We are planning a 15 day trip to Italy. How is the weather in mid March or is April a better time to go?
Our interest are of picturesque villages and natural beauty
We were planning to fly into Milan, take a train to Amalfi coast and then drive up to Milan and fly back from Milan. Broadly we were thinking Amalfi Coast, Naples, ROme, Siena, Florence, CInque Tera, Lake Camo, Venice and Milan.
Its our first time in Italy. We have been to Switzerland, Paris and New Zealand before and loved those places.
Would be great if you could suggest places which are a hit and which are a miss. Also we would love to explore some hidden not so touristy locations as we will have the car with us.
for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer I~888~482:3831 installations contact HP Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Aj @VERIZON EMAIL ☎ 1~800~570:1233 Password Reset 24/7
- 3 VERIZON @ पारण शब्द Reset Contact 1:800:570:1233 VERIZON Tec*h care24/7
- 4 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Motorcycle tours and rental
- 8 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Transportation in Brittany
- 11 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 12 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Trains - website?
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 19 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 20 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 21 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 22 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 23 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 Paris Apartment