Reload this Page >

Weather in Iceland

Search

Weather in Iceland

Search this Thread

Old May 3rd, 2001, 06:40 AM
Joyce

Weather in Iceland

I just looked up a 10 day weather forecast for Iceland and it is raining the whole time. We are planning on being there the end of this month. Will it still be raining?

Old May 3rd, 2001, 08:57 AM
God

Let me know what day you're arriving and I'll stop the rain. Is there a particular temperature you prefer?

Old May 3rd, 2001, 03:25 PM
Joyce

Thanks, God. I appreciate your effort. Please have the sun shining by May 28 and 70 degrees fahrenheit would be nice. Thanks, again. <BR>Sister Theresa

Old May 3rd, 2001, 03:57 PM
Amy

Well, Joyce, you've already received the ultimate reply, but just to add my little mite: <BR>Iceland usually has very changeable weather, so even your rainy days could turn out sunny and vice versa. (Gulf Stream effect and all that.) I think the 70 degrees part might be a little too unnatural for that time of year, though! Pack layers; you'll need them. <BR>One more note--Iceland actually looks great in the rain, kind of like Ireland. It doesn't stop much activity, but I hope that you will get some sunny days, too. Have a wonderful trip!

Old May 4th, 2001, 02:53 PM
Joyce

Thanks,Amy, we will have a great trip. Thanks for your advice. We really don't mind the rain as long as it doesn't interfere with seeing the scenery. Let's hope!