With Europe in a heat wave whats the weather been like in Iceland lately?
We're thinking of bringing the kids (12&9)over for a visit. Also, hopeing to see some baby puffins. But I think they fly off-shore by July. Does anymore know?
There is suppose to be an off shore island w/ lots of baby puffins. Don't know the name.
All thoughts welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 2 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 3 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 4 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 5 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 11 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 14 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 16 Transportation in Brittany
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 22 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 24 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome