I am planning the trip to Brittany in the beginning of September.
I wonder if it will still warm to enjoy beach and swimming?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of France
- 2 5 days in Andalusia
- 3 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 4 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 5 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 11 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 14 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 15 Help with Spain itinerary
- 16 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 22 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 23 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 24 Family vacation
- 25 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence